• Snap on and off to get a quick access.
• Made with superior full grain genuine leather for long-lasting use.
leather care tips
• When leather gets wet, clean it with dry cloth and keep it in an open and shady area
• Small scratch can be fixed by finger rubbing. Dark stain can be removed by leather cleaner. Please do not rub too hard.
• Soft and dry cloth should be used for daily care for leather.
• Leather cream can be used once in while or to make up oily content.
• Alcoholic solvents such as thinner and benzine should not recommended.
• Leather needs breathing, thus when stored, dust has to be cleaned and kept under open space.